KAPPA SCHOLARSHIP ENDOWMENT FUND, INC.
OFFICIAL SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION
EACH NOMINEE MUST MEET THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA:
- Have a grade point average of 2.5 or higher
- Be a graduating senior of a Washington, D.C. Public/Charter High School
- Demonstrate financial need and submit a copy of the FAFSA.
- Be involved in school and community activities
- Submit two letters of recommendation. ONE LETTER MUST BE FROM A TEACHER, COUNSELOR OR
- Submit an official high school transcript
- Be accepted by and enrolled full-time in an accredited four-year institution of higher learning for the fall semester
of the current school year. Official confirmation from the institution that you have actually enrolled for the fall
term will be necessary before funds are paid to the institution.
- DEADLINE: APRIL 30TH of the application year.